Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Utensil Wall Plaque

So this newest little creation was super, super easy to make.   I often see little wall plaques in stores and I think, "I could do that".

Months ago I bought these little wooden wall plaques from the 99 Cents store for well, 99 cents.  I covered over the existing picture with some spare craft paper (I used scrapbooking paper because it's more heavy-duty than say wrapping paper, etc.).  I had some random forks and spoons in a drawer (leftover from our college days, but never really had the heart to throw out).  I just simply hot glued the utensils to the plaque and just like that created a new piece of art for my kitchen! Since there was already a hook on the back of the plaque, I just tacked it up.  Pretty nifty, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment