Have you ever read those magazine articles that give you reorganizing tips? Well, they're actually pretty helpful. Here are a few things that I did:
- threw out anything past it's due date
- got rid of broken or duplicate kitchen tools (old wooden spoons, etc.)
- visited my local dollar store and got lots of cheap plastic baskets and other organizers.
- took food stuffs out of their boxes & put them into smaller see-through containers.
- consolidated like items together
We've lived in our house for over four years, but I finally feel like I've got my kitchen the way I want it!